Tuesday 18 December 2012

Rush, rush, rush...

 
Still got time to read even with all the Christmas rush going on around me!  There'll be lots of new books coming in to the shop before Christmas including the new Zapiro, more John Platter Wine Guides (it's bright orange this year), "Remarkable Gardens of South Africa", cookery books and more...
I think this is much better than the original "Fifty Shades".  "Fifty Sheds of Grey", inspired by THAT trilogy, is an entertaining parody about the greatest love of all : the love between a man and his garden shed. 

 
My favourite book has to be "I Could Pee on This".  As sales have been so good it will only be available again early next year, so plan ahead and order now.  The authors of this collection of poems say these are my fellow felines at their best and 'reveals their true artistic and neurotic genius'.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment